- 1 lb beef (I used round steak, but just about any cut of beef will do)
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder (optional)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup leek (finely chopped)
- 1 cup onion (finely chopped)
- 1 small clove of garlic
- 1 Eggplant
- 1 cup mushrooms (sliced) – I like using baby portobellas when I can find them
Dice and marinade the beef in the soy and oyster sauces (with garlic powder if you desire) in the refrigerator for about 1 hour. In a wok or large skillet heat the olive oil and add the leek, onion and garlic and sautee for about 3-5 minutes. Add in the marinated beef and continue stir frying until the beef is close to completely cooked. Add the eggplant and mushrooms and continue cooking (adding a little water when necessary) until the eggplant has completely cooked. Serve with rice or quinoa.
Makes 4 servings of approximately 385 calories per serving.